1.1. This offer is an official offer of “Elprofi” LLC, hereinafter referred to as the “Seller”, to conclude a Sale of Goods Contract remotely, that is, through the online store, hereinafter referred to as the “Contract”, and places the Public Offer (offer) at the Seller’s official website «https://shop.hator.gg».
1.2. The moment when the Buyer fully and absolutely accepts the Seller’s offer (acceptance) to conclude the Online Sale of Goods Contract shall be considered the fact when the Buyer pays for the order in accordance with the terms of this Contract, within the period and for the prices, specified at the Seller’s website.
Subject of the Contract
2.1. The Seller shall undertake to transfer the goods to the Buyer, and the Buyer shall undertake to pay and accept the goods under the terms of this Contract.
This Contract shall regulate the sale of goods in the online store, including:
- Buyer’s voluntary selection of goods in the online store;
- Buyer’s independent ordering in the online store;
- Buyer’s payment for the order placed in the online store;
- processing and delivery of the order to the Buyer’s ownership under the terms of this Contract.
3.1. The Buyer has the right to place an order for any product presented and available on the website of the online store.
3.2. Each item can be represented in the order in any quantity.
3.3. In case of absence of goods in the warehouse, the Company Manager is obliged to inform the Buyer thereabout (by phone or e-mail).
3.4. In case of absence of goods, the Buyer has the right to replace it with goods of a similar model, to refuse from this product, to cancel the order.
Order payment procedure
4.1. Payment for orders shall be made through the LiqPay electronic payment system.
Order delivery terms
5.1. The delivery of goods purchased in the online store shall be carried out to the warehouses of transport companies, where the orders shall be picked up.
5.2. Together with the order, the Buyer shall be provided with documents in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine.
Rights and obligations of the parties
6.1. The Seller shall have the right to:
- unilaterally terminate the provision of services under this Contract in case the Buyer violates the terms of this Contract.
6.2. The Buyer shall be obliged to:
- timely pay and receive the order on the terms of this Contract.
6.3. The Buyer shall have the right to:
- place an order in the online store;
- conclude an electronic agreement;
- require the Seller to fulfil the terms of this Contract.
Responsibility of the parties
7.1. The parties shall be responsible for non- fulfilment or improper fulfilment of the terms of this Contract in the manner prescribed by this Contract and the current legislation of Ukraine.
7.2. The Seller shall not be responsible:
- if the appearance of the product is changed by the manufacturer;
- for a slight discrepancy in the color gamut of the product, which may differ from the original product solely due to the different color rendering of personal computer monitors of certain models;
- for the content and accuracy of information provided by the Buyer when placing the order;
- for delays and interruptions in the provision of services (order processing and delivery of goods) that occur for reasons beyond the scope of its control;
- for unlawful illegal acts committed by the Buyer using this access to the Internet;
- for the transfer by the Buyer of its network identifiers – IP, MAC address, login and password to third parties;
7.3. The Buyer, using the Internet access granted to him, shall be independently liable for harm caused by his actions (personally, even if another person logs in) to persons or their property, legal entities, the State or moral principles.
7.4. In the event of force majeure circumstances, the parties are exempted from fulfilling the terms of this Contract. Force majeure for the purposes of this Contract means events of an extraordinary,unforeseen nature that exclude or objectively impede the implementation of this Contract, the occurrence of which could not be foreseen and prevented by the parties in reasonable ways.
7.5. The parties shall make every effort to resolve any differences exclusively through negotiations.
8.1. The return of goods to the online store shall be carried out in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine.
8.2. The return of the goods to the online store shall be carried out at the expense of the Buyer.
8.3. When the Buyer returns the product of proper quality, the online store shall return the amount paid for the product upon the fact of the product being returned, excluding the compensation for the online store’s costs related to the delivery of the product to the Buyer.
9.1. The electronic contract shall be deemed concluded upon receipt by the person who sent the proposal to conclude such a contract of a response to the acceptance of this proposal in the manner determined by part 6 of Article 11 of the Law of Ukraine “On Electronic Commerce”.
9.2. Until the expiration of this Contract, it may be terminated by mutual agreement of the parties until the moment of actual delivery of goods by means of a refund.
9.3. The parties shall have the right to terminate this Contract unilaterally if one of the parties does not comply with the terms of this Contract and in cases provided for by the current legislation of Ukraine.